Following a meeting of the board on 17th March 2016 it was confirmed that Learning For Business
Limited will cease to trade and close before 1st October 2016. Everyone here would like to take this
opportunity to thank all of our customers and partners over the years for supporting us.
The decision was not an easy one to take. Since incorporation in October 2001 we have supported
over 1,000 organisations of all shapes and sizes, from all types of sectors around the globe. We have gained many highly
valued clients and developed several friendships along the way. But the time was right to look to pastures new. In
respect of closure, key supportive information can be found below:
1. Closure will happen on a phased basis.
2. All consultancy client contracts have now been fully filled and no further contracts will be entered into.
3. Strategic partners have now been guided towards other potential organisations who they may be able to work
4. All of those undertaking a programme of learning that does not result in a qualification have received all
of there learning and no further contracts will be entered into. We will however provide some online support materials
at no cost until the end of 2016.
5. People studying outside of the U.K. (e.g. Australasia) that are undertaking a programme of learning that
results in a qualification (e.g. ILM learners):
a) We wrote to all delivery partners in October 2015 informing them that we will not be operating as an ILM
centre in the near future and that the last date for submitting assessments was 30th April 2016.
b) Delivery partners are responsible for finding any alternative provision; should have made any suitable and
appropriate alternative provision and communicated this to learners (also making any transfer arrangements).
c) All international learners must raise any questions, worries or concerns to what were our delivery partners
as our terms of engagement with them make it clear that learners remain the delivery partners client.
6. People studying in the U.K. (irrespective of nationality) - all learners who have not yet completed
their programme have been provided with their materials. Arrangements have been made to support these people
complete and individual communication has taken place with each learner to appraise them of the situation.
It is likely that for a short period of time other support materials will be made available in order to best support them.
It is important to stress that no commercial activity will now take place. Our offices have
now closed. However you can still email us, telephone and write to us using the same contact details as before until
Our journey has been highly fulfilling and thank, once more, everyone for their support.